Teh Original Dirt Muffin
    Jul 2005

Demo 9 06' How is it?

I am thinking of purchasing a Specialized Demo 9 frame for core' freeride with some occasional DH. I need the input from mtbr's specialized forum! How does this monster pedal? I don't really care about efficiency because I always push to the top of the trails. Does it pedal o.k. on the way down? Overall how does it ride in freeride, can it be tossed around on ground or in the air? List all of your opinons, I need all the input I can get

Shredder111

Teh Original Dirt Muffin
    Jul 2005
    Anyone!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!???!??!??!??!??!? ?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!???!?!?! I need some help guys

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    there is no such thing.

J_B
    3056-BigGameHunter
    I know this is an old but I had to post anyways.

Today after a trail ride, I stopped into the LBS to say hi to some friends and BS. They had just put together a Demo 8.

Pretty cool build up w/40RC2, Gamut chainguide, SRAM X9 etc. This thing just looked super beefy.

We threw it on the scale and took bets as to the weight of this beast. It came in at 41lbs on the nose. Sweet.

Swap some of the parts out for lighter ones and you could definately get a sub 40lb Demo 8.

If I sound stupid, it's only because I couldn't believe that it was that low. The bike just looks heavy.
    PipeHittersUnion

e.thirteen,EVOMO,IntenseCycles,Maxxis,ODI,SDG,661