mtbr member

Certifying and testing the Wicked Racin Dualrailleur Guide on the 07 Enduro SL Carbon

We just finished Certifying and testing the Wicked Racin Dualrailleur Guide on the 07 Enduro SL Carbon at Trailhead cyclery this week here are a few pix of the new bikes. The new Enduro SL has an e-type Dualrailleur that is mounted to the swingarm, The frame is very light and the suspension is very slush. Thanks to all at Trailhead for all the help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Sweet Ride!!!!

The Other Dude
    Very nice? Is that a BB mount chain tensioner, because i didnt think the Carbon SL's had ISCG mounts.

That color is trick too, how did you get one that looked like that, the Pro our shop has is an ugly old man looking blue and grey color scheme.

Will that guide with with all derailleurs? Dont leave us haning, Give us some details!
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jut8
    Very nice? Is that a BB mount chain tensioner, because i didnt think the Carbon SL's had ISCG mounts.

That color is trick too, how did you get one that looked like that, the Pro our shop has is an ugly old man looking blue and grey color scheme.

Will that guide with with all derailleurs? Dont leave us haning, Give us some details!
    I think that was a custom color for the owner at Trailhead but I could find out.. the Dualrailleur Guide comes with a XT derailleur installed in it "quality control issue". and for this bike it was a e-type mount but it does takes a BB mount inner backing plate. it doesn't have a ISCG mount.

mtbr member
    I actually talked to Lars about it. It was a color Spesh rejected, and they only had one, and he bought it. Pretty sick. Bastid...

mtbr member
    Feb 2008

another dualrailleur on a enduro sl

this is my personal ride, a '08 s-works enduro sl with a rohloff speedhub. somebody told me to put on mtbr.com
    ride on!
    rohloffman
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wait, what!?
    Is that an automatic SL or something? What did you do to it?

(by the way, I am still curious as to weather or not I could get that white fork if I had warranty issues with my brown one)

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    the white ones are mounted in europe on the '08 sl pro and s-works. don't know if you can get one..
    no automatic, a 14 gear internal transmission. bullet proof, everything inside in oil running. never shifting problems and you can change gears way faster and in all situations. also without pedaling. i'm running this system for many years now and would never ride a 'normal' shiftsystem ever again...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rohloffman
    the white ones are mounted in europe on the '08 sl pro and s-works. don't know if you can get one..
    no automatic, a 14 gear internal transmission. bullet proof, everything inside in oil running. never shifting problems and you can change gears way faster and in all situations. also without pedaling. i'm running this system for many years now and would never ride a 'normal' shiftsystem ever again...
    Can you shift with a trigger shifter or only the gripshift?

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    ..only the original twister.. some time ago i was as unhappy about that as maybe you are now, but i was gettig used to it. now i think one of the positives is the shifting range. you can shift nearly the whole range in just one twist, in every situation the trail is bringing..

Wait, what!?

Not saying you're wrong

Quote Originally Posted by rohloffman

....but can someone back this up? I am almost 100% positive I saw a brand new one sitting on the floor at my favorite LBS here in AZ.