Weird huh?

Can you buy a Brain Fade only from Fox...Spcl'Ed?

I've got a 04 Epic, everything works fine. Just wondering if you can purchase the newer Brain Fade shock as a seperate item?

Anyone know?
    And don't do the burrito jump... Francois

bang
    your local specialized dealer should be able to order it for you, but they aren't cheap.

mtbr member
    Do you know anyone who's been able to do this? I've chased down this path before and the answer has been no from Fox, Specialized, and the LBS's.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I believe it has to go through the LBS, but yours has some negative issues with Spec or perhaps they get their Specialized-stuff indirectly and are usually not in contact with Spec.

FPC
    mtbr member
    May 2004
    I had my 04 IQ Brain serviced by Fox about 2 weeks ago. At that time I was told by Fox I could buy a Brain Fade from Fox that would fit my 04 SWorks Epic from Fox for $487 plus shipping. I had previously asked Specialized - called the 800# - and they told me the Brain Fade was not available separately. I'd try 800-FOX-SHOX to confirm

Weird huh?

thanks

Excellent. Appreciate the responses. I'll give Fox a ringle'. I'll let folks know what I find out.

Cheers,

Mike
    And don't do the burrito jump... Francois

mtbr member
    Great intel, thanks! I guess I'll go test ride a fade-equipped Epic when my LASIK settles out to decide if its worth $500