Spreadin the love...

Can I get my paws on the black/red/white jerseys the pros wear?

You know the ones, they have black bodies and a red and white sleeve. Romaniuk comes to mind when I think of them, I think he's always in one. Are these just pro-issuedor are they an out-of-date model I can backorder or something?
    For 08:
    SixFeetDeepClothing
    Azonic/Oneal
    Globe Shoes
    One Industries/Sixsixone/Sunline
    Kenda

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillseeker
    You know the ones, they have black bodies and a red and white sleeve. Romaniuk comes to mind when I think of them, I think he's always in one. Are these just pro-issuedor are they an out-of-date model I can backorder or something?
    if your talking about the one hes wearing in The Collective movie I would be very interested in getting one also....the sleeves have the skulls on it sweeeet

Spreadin the love...
    Yep. That's the one. But I'm hearing that you gotta actually have some stupid skills and stuff, plus a factory ride to get one...I'm screwed twice over!
    For 08:
    SixFeetDeepClothing
    Azonic/Oneal
    Globe Shoes
    Kenda

Interlectchewal
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillseeker
    You know the ones, they have black bodies and a red and white sleeve. Romaniuk comes to mind when I think of them, I think he's always in one. Are these just pro-issued or are they an out-of-date model I can backorder or something?
    Is this anything like what you're looking for (other than the color, obviously)?

Spreadin the love...
    Uh....NO. Not even close, bud. For one, not SPECIALIZED. Very distinct jersey. I want the Specialized one, not one like it. I am actually in the middle of starting my own race clothing company right now, but I can't (legally) make my own factory jersey. But if you have a Sombrio for sale for like $10, I'll take it...
    For 08:
    SixFeetDeepClothing
    Azonic/Oneal
    Globe Shoes
    Kenda

mtbr member

Black and Red Jersey with Skulls on Sleeve

That Specialized jersey is sweet! It's not on their website, but I want one!

mechmann_mtb
    the jersey you guys are talking about is sick. i would buy one if they were available. sucks that they make the matching helmet available but not the jersey.