• 04-01-2013
    broncoboy
    Bike racks for 2013 Stumpjumper FSR Comp Evo 29
    Just bought a 2013 Stumpjumper FSR Comp Evo 29. Looking to buy a 2" hitch mount rack. Thinking about a tray rack due to placement of rear shock. Anyone have any imput as to a Thule, Yakima etc. or any other rack they recommend. Thanks in advance for your help.
  • 04-01-2013
    sgtjim57
  • 04-01-2013
    Loll
    This. I got the same bike and got so many compliment about hoosing the one up usa rack. Plus in CA, we get pull over sometimes if our rack block the license plate. This one wont.
  • 04-01-2013
    Mr. Lynch
    I own a Thule T2 and my buddy has the Yakima version. Both are great racks and you cant go wrong with either. They are vastly superior to any of the racks the touch the frame.
    If you go roof rack I like the Yakima highroller type better than the Thule sidearm.
  • 04-01-2013
    tednugent
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sgtjim57 View Post

That.

I had a Yakima Holdup (got it because it was cheaper)... dumped it a season later and got myself the 1up. I hear the single bike 2" version is special order.

Yesterday, a guy (who had a mast style hitch rack) asked me about my 1up... because he was considering on getting it.
  • 04-01-2013
    alshead
    Pretty happy with my Yakima Holdup. I have the 2+ the extender for 4 total. It's heavy as hell when all together, but sturdy and good. I know folks with the Thule and it's just as decent. The Kuat and 1up are sweet- don't know where the prices are now, but I got my Yakima on a pro-deal so it was a no-brainer.