hey! i just got back into riding last year and bought a specialed rockhopper pro. although i thought paying over $1000 for a bicycle was rediculous, i now realize that the more you pay, the better the components. i do love my bike bike i have had a few issues. my drivetrain from the factory was a lemon as the freehub and chain were worn out after 3 rides! my rockshox recon sl lockout failed and i got that fixed under warrantee. the rear wheel spoke broke after a month of riding and had to get that repaired. do components break because of rider weight?? im 220lbs. and ride a medium 17" bike. i have replaced the drive train with sram 990 cassette, deore xt chainrings and chain. id really like to upgrade the fork and brakes in the future. but for now i would really like to purchase a wheelset. ive been looking at the crank bros cobalt wheels and the mavic crossmax st disc 2010. they both look awesome! are there rider weight limitations for these wheels? can anyone recommend a wheelset that is strong enough for my phat azz to handle?? thanks