Kid disguised as an adult

Anywhere online to order Specialized PF30 adapters for Shimano cranks?

Is there anywhere online where I can order Specialized part #S120400003 Pf30 adapter cups so I can use my Shimano Hollowtech II cranks? Would I be better off user some other adapters or different PF30 BB altogether?
    If you turn the light on fast enough,
    you can see what the dark looks like.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Personally, I'm looking at full BB replacement like a praxis works or enduro one, as I dislike the spacer thing, but there's a number of places that sell aftermarket adaptors.

Pretty much all of the Specialized stuff needs to be bought in a specialized affiliated store.

Kid disguised as an adult
    Quote Originally Posted by gc49 View Post
    Personally, I'm looking at full BB replacement like a praxis works or enduro one, as I dislike the spacer thing, but there's a number of places that sell aftermarket adaptors.

Pretty much all of the Specialized stuff needs to be bought in a specialized affiliated store.
    After calling a couple of local Specialized dealers and trying to explain what I was looking for, I gave up and checked out the aftermarket adapters and ordered a Wheels Manuf. set from Universal Cycles. The kit comes with a bunch of spacers in case i need to adjust the chainline or take up any lateral play. I looked at the full BB replacement setups, but I'll try the adapters for now. My wallet is still in shock from buying a '13 Stumpy FSR 29 yesterday, plus ordering XO grip shifters, a new hose for some spare SLX brakes (so I can replace the Elixirs right away) and a Stans' 12x142 conversion kit.
    If you turn the light on fast enough,
    you can see what the dark looks like.