mtbr member

Anywhere online to order Specialized PF30 adapters for Shimano cranks?

Is there anywhere online where I can order Specialized part #S120400003 Pf30 adapter cups so I can use my Shimano Hollowtech II cranks? Would I be better off user some other adapters or different PF30 BB altogether?
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

I see no good reason to act my age.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Personally, I'm looking at full BB replacement like a praxis works or enduro one, as I dislike the spacer thing, but there's a number of places that sell aftermarket adaptors.

Pretty much all of the Specialized stuff needs to be bought in a specialized affiliated store.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by gc49 View Post
    Personally, I'm looking at full BB replacement like a praxis works or enduro one, as I dislike the spacer thing, but there's a number of places that sell aftermarket adaptors.

Pretty much all of the Specialized stuff needs to be bought in a specialized affiliated store.
    After calling a couple of local Specialized dealers and trying to explain what I was looking for, I gave up and checked out the aftermarket adapters and ordered a Wheels Manuf. set from Universal Cycles. The kit comes with a bunch of spacers in case i need to adjust the chainline or take up any lateral play. I looked at the full BB replacement setups, but I'll try the adapters for now. My wallet is still in shock from buying a '13 Stumpy FSR 29 yesterday, plus ordering XO grip shifters, a new hose for some spare SLX brakes (so I can replace the Elixirs right away) and a Stans' 12x142 conversion kit.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

I see no good reason to act my age.