mtbr member
    Apr 2010

Anyone Swap out there 2010 Enduro Wheels?

Wanting to know if anyone on here has swapped out there enduro wheelsets of there 2010 large. I am looking for a second set of wheels with discs and everything so I dont have to change tires all the time. I dont know much about wheels and discs and everything so this is the easiest way for me to have two sets of wheels. I am on a 2010 enduro expert large.

Thanks

mtbr member
    May 2009

Mine is a medium

I wanted another set of wheels for more aggressive riding and got a set of Mavic Deemeax wheels for my 2010 Enduro Expert. Overkill but one less thing to worry about.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    I run Mavic 819's on my 07 Enduro SL and can attest to their durability. Lots of abuse and these wheels have stayed true through it all. Not the lightest out there, but trouble free UST is worth it. I have 823's on my 2nd bike and they are quite a bit heavier. I think overkill for an Enduro.
    www.quinnphoto.smugmug.com
    07 S-Works Enduro SL - Sold
    08 Epic Marathon - Sold
    2012 Stumpy EVO 29er frame up build

mtbr member
    May 2004
    I think the OP is looking to BUY a set of OEM take-offs.

resqd1 - doesn't matter the bike size, these are all the same 26" wheels. You should be able to find some wheels with the same hubs and that should guarantee an easy switch, as that is the only "fit" part...

mtbr member
    Apr 2010

yeah

yeah I am looking for some stocks to put a different set of tires on and not have to worry about anything else. that is why i am looking for someeone with the stock wheels complete with rotors and everythign so I dont have to worry about making them fit or getting anything else. I want to be able to just take the wheelset off and put the other one on, with no issues at all on a day to day basis. the second wheelset is going to have some more "road" worthy tires on it for cruising around with my one year old and my wife.

thanks