Big Hittin'

anyone own a 2011 enduro comp in MOSS?

anyone have one of these yet? this is my dream bike i will buy in the spring.. loving the color.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anyone own a 2011 enduro comp in MOSS?-spec-11-enduro-comp-moss.jpg  

Last edited by nokfir2; 10-29-2010 at 03:10 AM.

Big Hittin'
    Lol, I Guess Im The Only One Who Likes The Color

UNDEAD
    yeah the pic I have to say looks hideous.

But then again I have seen pics vs. real life colors on Spec bikes look completely different.

I'd wait to see it in person or actual pics, you never know... it could look cool?

Personally it's the purple or blue that throws that whole thing off. Green/black would have been a better color palate.

...now the Enduro Expert...THAT ride is sexy. Saw it in person last week and it's a jaw dropper.
    2013 Specialized Enduro Expert
    Bronco D-handle square point Shovel

Big Hittin'
    i duno, but i love the color combo.

the enduro expert looks awsome as well

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    I've got a 2011 Enduro Comp in Black/White. Sorry man, I don't dig the color but, hey, that's why they make them in many colors! You'll love the bike; it's an incredible machine!

Big Hittin'
    what kinda riding do u do with it? any downhill at the mountains?

UNDEAD
    I have a 2010 Comp in black.

It continues to amaze me everytime I ride it. By far the funnest, most playful bike I've ever owned.
    It's a trail bike, 6 inches of all around up anything down anything.

Would I call it a DH bike to shuttle with? no
    But it won't let you down
    2013 Specialized Enduro Expert
    Bronco D-handle square point Shovel

Compelling, and rich.
    I think the color is so ugly it's actually awesome.

It looks NOTHING like the product shot on the website.

The green is actually matte and much less saturated in the flesh.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nokfir2
    what kinda riding do u do with it? any downhill at the mountains?
    I ride any good trail I can find! Unfortunately, for the two weeks I've had this bike, I haven't had a chance to take it on any epic trails. I've got the local trail system here with a few 3-4 foot drops, but this bike will just eat anything on these trails. I would not recommend this bike for huge DH riding, because that's not what it's made for! But the suspension setup is awesome in my opinion, and the components all work together. The fork is the easiest to work on I've ever been around, and it feels great. It fits it's description well: a good all around bike that can be a little bit of a pain in tight spots/climbing, but more than makes up for it on any downhill/jumps/drops. And the neat thing is that if you spend 15 minutes on the fork, you can take out the pre-installed 10mm spacer to change it to a 170mm (almost 7 inch) travel fork, and it's just as easily replaced. Don't let Specialized's pictures fool you: the forks doesn't have Mission Control on the fork stock like the forks in their pictures but it's easily added.

PS - the braking system is f'ing amazing. I'm sorry I'm a noob to hydraulic set ups with 203mm front and 185mm rear rotors, but WOW.

Big Hittin'
    yea i plan to buy one for my local trails, but def wanna head up to the mountain a couple weekends a month. think this will be a good bike? i wont be doing any serious jumps or drops, but would like to take it down some of those mountain trails. they look so fun

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nokfir2
    yea i plan to buy one for my local trails, but def wanna head up to the mountain a couple weekends a month. think this will be a good bike? i wont be doing any serious jumps or drops, but would like to take it down some of those mountain trails. they look so fun
    I personally love the bike. If you will be doing more uphill than downhill, then personally I would recommend a different bike (Stuntjumper probably). Honestly, the best thing you can do is try to get on both bikes somehow. It's honestly all about feel. I personally don't mind the high front end with huge handlebars and front wheel way out front because I like having the travel. You'll be happy with whatever you get probably. What bike are you coming from?

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Ha I don`t have the enduro but do have a stumpy evo in moss and black love the colour

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronstar
    Ha I don`t have the enduro but do have a stumpy evo in moss and black love the colour
    That actually looks good. MUCH better than the pictures on the Specialized website.

mtbr member
    I dig it, it would definitely stand out from other bikes on the trail
    2013 Medium Santa Cruz Blur Trc in Matte/Silver, full XT kit, 1x10 with 32T wolftooth ring, 25 pounds 7 ounces

Big Hittin'
    I love it. thanx, that pic was just what i wanted to see.