Binghamton '14
    Nov 2009

Anyone got a set of used BB5's or BB7's?

My friend wants a set of these after riding my bike, and i told him i would poke around the forum to see if anyone had a used se before spent full price on new ones.

Thanks
    Specialized 05 FSR XC Comp: Modded
    Specialized 08 FSR XC Comp: OEM
    Cannondale M700: In pieces

trail addict
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnsD90
    My friend wants a set of these after riding my bike, and i told him i would poke around the forum to see if anyone had a used se before spent full price on new ones.

Thanks
    I have a bb5 caliper that only had a few months of riding on it and a 160mm rotor and rotor bolts... if he is interested, I'd part with it for $30 and I'll cover the shipping.... I have no idea what bb5s are going for right now, but that is what I figure it is worth to me as a back-up.
    You better just go ahead and drop that seatpost down to the reflector... the trail gets pretty rough down there.

Binghamton '14
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Six Pack
    I have a bb5 caliper that only had a few months of riding on it and a 160mm rotor and rotor bolts... if he is interested, I'd part with it for $30 and I'll cover the shipping.... I have no idea what bb5s are going for right now, but that is what I figure it is worth to me as a back-up.
    Hmm, i musta got a good deal at $38 shipped for both rotors and calipers. I think he found a set but im not sure, Thanks for the offer.
    Specialized 05 FSR XC Comp: Modded
    Specialized 08 FSR XC Comp: OEM
    Cannondale M700: In pieces

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    I do have a set of used BBS's 5 I took off my Trek 6000. Interested? Rotors are 160mm, Avid levers, bolts etc. They need adjustment and some dusting otherwise no issues.

Video for you.

http://s840.photobucket.com/albums/z...AvidLevers.flv

Members who have read this thread: 0