mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Any 2010 29er Stumpy Comp Hardtails Left?

My brother is in the market for a Stumpy Comp 29er hardtail & would prefer the 2010 model. I don't suppose there are any 2010's left are there? He's going to check with the lbs today but I thought I'd ask if anyone has seen any on the showroom anywhere (size large)
    There are three kinds of people: those of us that are good at math and those that are not.

Trying not to kill myself
    I tried to get one here in NC and was told by two local LBS chains that they were unable to find one. I ended up picking up mine used last week and it's a great bike. I wish I had the warranty, but I'm not too rough on my gear and I got a really good deal on it. Also, the white and black color scheme on the 2010 looks a lot better than the lime green and black (including green rims) on the 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by onepivot
    My brother is in the market for a Stumpy Comp 29er hardtail & would prefer the 2010 model. I don't suppose there are any 2010's left are there? He's going to check with the lbs today but I thought I'd ask if anyone has seen any on the showroom anywhere (size large)

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I was mistaken in my post. He's looking for an Expert, not the Comp.

I know some 2010 Spesh models were in short supply but wonder if he'll be able to find one of these?
    There are three kinds of people: those of us that are good at math and those that are not.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010

Stump Expert 29r

I believe they still have one.
    http://www.kineticcycles.com/Site/Home.html

Talk to Bruce

mtbr member
    http://www.gunghobikes.com

They have the following:
    19" Stumpjumper HT 29er Expert Carbon
    19" Stumpjumper HT 29er Comp (White)

1-717-852-9553
    Ask for Jay, pretty sure he will ship

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    http://thepathbikeshop.com/clearance-room/

They have an 18" 2 x 19" and 21. Also a comp or two

mtbr member
    May 2009

2010 Specialized 29er Expert large for sale

I have a 2010 Specialized Expert 29er (carbon frame) with a pair of Stans Crest wheels for sale if interested. Love the bike. The only reason I would think of selling it is to get an S-Works Epic 29er. With the wheels and the other upgrades I made its way better than stock. If your brother is interested in buying it I can send more info., pics and talk price.

Gary
    Just Do It!!