Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

3 pronged question for enduro SL

854 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Thomas Anderson 
#1 ·
Hey All...Im switching out to a 08 Fox Van RLC fork and And a DHX Air...my ?'s are this.....what the hell is the true eye to eye on the shock...i get one figure in the manual and then another on here..so I really need to know and where would I get reducers from??...next Im going to an azonic outlaw wheelset and need to know what spacing to get...135 or 150..Im pretty sure its 135 but I want to be sure. Thanx in advance

#2 ·
Shock length from the center of one eye to to the center of the next eye is 200 mm with a 55mm stroke.

Rear wheel is 135mm spaced.

Aebike.com has Fox spacers last time I looked there.

Once you get the Azonix Wheel Set, would you mind telling me what the number on front hub bearings is? I am hoping they are 6805s.

#5 ·
yeap, look at page 9 or so of the Specialized Pitch manual.

Enduro SL Frame = Pitch Frame

ChoiceBro, thanks for the info on the bearings, this means that with some effort, an Azonic Outlaw Wheelset's front hub could be fitted to an E-150 25mm axle. Just like I did with the Spinergy Xyclones. Yea yea!!

#9 ·
Be sure to post some pics of the conversion when you're done. I'd like to see some SL's with Fox suspension as its something I'm considering for the future - although hearing that Spesh have increased the warranty on 07 Enduro SL suspension to 5 years was good to hear! Mine's going in for an upgrade to '08 parts soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.