Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
    insert blank disk
    I went to talk to my LBS today about getting my wife a Hardrock Sport Disk 29er and they said Specialized is sold out of 2012's and they'd have the 2013's in stock first week of June. He showed me some pics in the catalog and the new color scheme looks pretty good on them.

mtbr member
    It looks like at least some 2013 Specialized mountain bikes will be coming with Magura brakes fitted:

Magura Launches 2013 Product Line Including TS8 And TS6 Forks - BikeRadar

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    June seems early. They always release pictures and videos of their new model lineup between June and July, and the bikes usually don't start rolling out until August some time. Unless Specialized feel its better to release them earlier, only time will tell.
    08 Enduro: '12 Van RC2, Push DHX 5 coil, Flow EX, Hope m4, 750mm bar, Blacklite Post.

Website
    http://all-mtn.com/

Trail Rider
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by camarosam View Post
    June seems early. They always release pictures and videos of their new model lineup between June and July, and the bikes usually don't start rolling out until August some time. Unless Specialized feel its better to release them earlier, only time will tell.
    If they are truly out of alot of 2012 models, I bet Specialized does indeed feel its better to go ahead and release 2013 early

Less talk, more ride...
    Mar 2010
    Just checked the dealer site and the 2013 Hardrock Sport Disc 29ers are in stock in most sizes. Looks like white only for right now.
    2012 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29er
    2012 Specialized Roubaix Apex Compact

insert blank disk
    Quote Originally Posted by Doedrums View Post
    Just checked the dealer site and the 2013 Hardrock Sport Disc 29ers are in stock in most sizes. Looks like white only for right now.
    Can you provide a link? Thanks!

Edit: never mind, I think you're talking about the dealer only site where you order product for your store. Can you tell me what these are going to cost?

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Specialized just redesigned their website: new layout and pictures. Must be getting close.
    08 Enduro: '12 Van RC2, Push DHX 5 coil, Flow EX, Hope m4, 750mm bar, Blacklite Post.

Website
    http://all-mtn.com/

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Hello to all! First post here. I just purchased my 2013 hardrock 29er and it will be here it 2 days! I got the black one!

mtbr member
    Dealers set MSRP so it will vary in price.

mk

Competent User
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbildr View Post
    Dealers set MSRP so it will vary in price.

mk
    Dealers set their price. MSRP is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which the manufacturer obviously sets.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    I got the Hardrock Sport disc 29 and the MSRP was $690

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Any new cambers on the horizon? Maybe swords level?

Trail Rider
    Jun 2009
    I saw a white 2013 Spec Hardrock Sport Disc today at the LBS. It was the first one they got in. Looked good, the biggest change is hydro brakes. No price change.

Got a look at the early release book at the local Specialized dealership, 2013 Carve Comp is 2x10 with a Sram crank, X7 RD/shifters X5 FD, and Recon Gold fork. Color scheme was a REALLY sexah red and black! No info on pricing, but they seemed to think it may be the same as 2012 - which is great considering what I think is a step up in components.

OH SO SEXAH!!!!

mtbr member
    May 2012
    here is a pic of the bike I bought today....Hardrock sport disc 29
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013 Specialized bike release dates?-hardrock-sport-disc-29.jpg  

mtbr member
    ^^ nice bike

insert blank disk
    Quote Originally Posted by yrock View Post
    I got the Hardrock Sport disc 29 and the MSRP was $690
    Yup, that's the one I'm buying for my wife. I think they quoted me $680, so that seams about right

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Nice color, looks stealthy!
    2012 Specialized StumpJumper HT Comp 29

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by down2ride View Post
    Yup, that's the one I'm buying for my wife. I think they quoted me $680, so that seams about right
    I got it for $625 plus tax or $680 out the door

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    The other color combo was kinda hideous(black with orange white green?)...lol. I liked the black red better. The way "SPECIALIZED" was stealthly printed in black is awesome. Yrock, what state are you from that you got it for $625?

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    2013 will be out in 1 to 2 months, most likely one. They have very little left in inventory, therefore they have no choice but to release the 2013 bikes early. We have already recieved several hardrocks.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Have the 2013 Epics and Stumpjumpers been released?

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tearjerky View Post
    The other color combo was kinda hideous(black with orange white green?)...lol. I liked the black red better. The way "SPECIALIZED" was stealthly printed in black is awesome. Yrock, what state are you from that you got it for $625?
    Tennessee

Compelling, and rich.
    Quote Originally Posted by rond View Post
    Have the 2013 Epics and Stumpjumpers been released?
    Unless there's an early release model I haven't heard about, you won't be seeing those until late august at the very very earliest.

mtbr member
    2013 are at my LBS. I am going at lunch to look at the Rockhopper 29er. The price went down from 2012 too. (880 vs 940). Same components, but the frame was upgraded to the premium aluminum instead of the M4.

mtbr member
    I've been looking for a "SMALL" S Works epic 29er for my wife since Feb. I've had my dealer look into other dealers inventory and what is comming down the line from Specialized so far nothing...

I've also been scouring eBay on a weekly basis a 2011 "small" came up last week with a starting bid of $5500 knowing that the medium, large and x-larges 2011's are going between $5800 to $6500 I offered the seller $6500 cash if he would sell it to me then.

He opted to let the aution run i put a bid in for $7300 thinking that nobody is gonna bid any higher...Ha! with 2 min. left one bidder came in and the bike was at $5950 i thought at 30 seconds in the flurry of bidders would start at 10 seconds left i thought was gonna win it for less than $6000 at 4 seconds left someone came in an out bid me in one swoop and the bike went for $7433 HOLY COW.

these small s works epic 29ers rarer than hens teeth so i'm left to getting in the first order for the 2013's and my dealer won't know any details till he gets back from the dealer camp in a month.

can't believe that the demand for small s works is that great or that specialized isn't making that many.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast