Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    What size headset cups does the Enduro frame take? Looked on the Specialized site but it was vague. Looking to use an angle adjustable headset to slacken it to around 65 degrees. Thanks!

aka...appBLING72
    Quote Originally Posted by capslayer View Post
    What size headset cups does the Enduro frame take? Looked on the Specialized site but it was vague. Looking to use an angle adjustable headset to slacken it to around 65 degrees. Thanks!
    Not sure. However, I may be wrong, but I don't think you can run an Angleset with this frame since it doesn't use cups that would interface with the gimble (ie.Cane Creek-style) that allows you to adjust the head angle. I would check with them and Specialized first to protect your frame.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Intenseman View Post
    Aivee Hubs (French products) / Sapim CX Ray

AiveeAccueil

looks awesome!!!! but isnt your rear tire on backwards?

mtbr member
    How you guys liking the 34 on the front? Contemplating ordering a float 36 for my build but do have a 2013 34 float I could put on her. Just wondering if in very rocky terrain ie Colorado if your feeling the front end isn't up to task to keep up with that rear end? Thanks for input

Jonesy

aka...appBLING72
    Quote Originally Posted by rcjonessnp175 View Post
    How you guys liking the 34 on the front? Contemplating ordering a float 36 for my build but do have a 2013 34 float I could put on her. Just wondering if in very rocky terrain ie Colorado if your feeling the front end isn't up to task to keep up with that rear end? Thanks for input

Jonesy
    I haven't noticed any issues with fore/aft flex. Tracking on rough N. Georgia rootu/rocky terrain has been just as confidence inspiring as my Lyrik/36's I've owned. The lower weight helps too. I'm actually getting an Xfusion Slant to try ad well to see which one feels better damping wise. I'll post some reviews once it comes in mid to late Feb

mtbr member
    Good to hear brother sounds like ill use the 34. It's been great on my stumpy evo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Okk

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Is it safe to run a 180 Fox Float on this bike. I know Specialized says you can only go up by 10mm from the amount of rear travel (165mm) but has anybody done it and will the frame handle it? I would only do it when I take the bike to a mountain bike park like Whistler or Trestle and Keystone then go back to the normal 160 fork.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Just do it ! If anything happens to your frame, nobody will ask for the fork length.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Any of you S Works owners care to post a photo with better lighting of the upper shock eyelet? There is one early in this thread but the lighting isn't good, can't see the eyelet.

I would appreciate it.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    OMG.... just gorgeous... man, that is a good looking bike.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ski1970 View Post
    Is it safe to run a 180 Fox Float on this bike. I know Specialized says you can only go up by 10mm from the amount of rear travel (165mm) but has anybody done it and will the frame handle it? I would only do it when I take the bike to a mountain bike park like Whistler or Trestle and Keystone then go back to the normal 160 fork.
    I asked the question as saving for a frame and thinking on using my 180mm TALAS and got told it will defo void warranty plus the bike will be way to slack.

The bike might handle it though but I think only a handful of people have been able to get their S-Works therefore, no real feedback might be found on the interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by san_andreas View Post
    Just do it ! If anything happens to your frame, nobody will ask for the fork length.
    Yeah, do it as Specialized will be so dumb to see the broken frame and not work out the cause of it.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012

New question here.

Beautiful bike you have. I'm getting mine built very soon.

I have problem finding info on the headset compatible with the frame, so I'm curious what headset do you use for your build?

Thanks so much
    Nawa

mtbr member
    Leoseven 2013 Spe Enduro Carbon....Carbon protection will be available next week

(2013 Enduro Allow model on photo)

ENDURO CARBON 2013 - Leoseven

Eric
    'Tentense...or Intenseman

mtbr member
    Leoseven 2013 Spe Enduro Carbon....Carbon protection will be available next week

(2013 Enduro Allow model on photo)

ENDURO CARBON 2013 - Leoseven

Eric
    How would one order one if they do not speak French? Do they or would they even ship to the US?
    Tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly!

Knob scrubber

Re: 2013 S-Works Enduro Build Thread

I use google chrome which translates the the entire website. I hope they ship outside the eu, I want one and I'm in Oz.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Real men do it in the dirt

mtbr member
    I'm French...

He can ship outside Europe...but Only in America & Asia

Eric

"Règle N°3: Aire géographique
    La vente en ligne des produits et services présentés dans le site est réservée aux acheteurs qui résident en France, dans les Dom-Tom, Monaco, Europe, Amérique, Asie."

Contact him by mail

info@leoseven.fr
    'Tentense...or Intenseman

mtbr member
    Oct 2009

What do you think of the blue (Cyan)

I just picked this up yesterday...2013 S-Works Enduro Build Thread-img_20130202_111039_412_2.jpg2013 S-Works Enduro Build Thread-img_20130202_111032_059_2.jpg2013 S-Works Enduro Build Thread-img_20130202_123908_606.jpg

Go faster!
    That blue looks killer.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Hey Intenseman, I have a stock '13 Enduro and it comes with an MRP Chain Guide. I was thinking about taking it off because it seems like the XX1 doesnt need it. Have you had any chain dropping problems?

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Is the steer tube (head tube) on the new S Works enduro regular like a normal bikes bottom of the head tube? Meaning when you take the fork off is it normal like other bikes and forks or is it like past enduros were you need a special type adaptor thing to put on the fork to change forks? I had a 2011 enduro S Works and I had to buy and utilize a certain adaptor on the fork I put on it. Please let me know. Thank you

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Anyone else waiting on a frame that was supposed to ship this week?

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Hey there what width BB/cranks are to be used with the S-Works frame? I have my frame ordered and I'm hoping to run Shimano cranks with the Raceface PFBB30 adapter. I presume I'll need the 68/73mm cranks and adapter (i.e NOT the 83mm one). Cheers.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimEG View Post
    Anyone else waiting on a frame that was supposed to ship this week?
    Yes...

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by james_95 View Post
    I just picked this up yesterday...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130202_123908_606.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	768052
    What size is that?

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast