Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Oct 2012

2013 Enduro EVO Expert

Just got back from the local dealer today and they told me that Specialized is out of stock of the 2013 Enduro EVO Expert, and that they produced all of what they were going to produce and that they are finished with it. Basically, they told me I could not get one.

Anyone have any information or facts on this? I talked to Specialized on their Facebook page a month or so back and they said they did not have a timeline yet and that they would be expected soon (this was in January). I was under the impression that they were not even available yet.

What's going on here, am I being fed a load of bull or is this the truth?

mtbr member

Re: 2013 Enduro EVO Expert

My buddy finally got his evo expert about a month ago. I can't imagine specialized it's not making any more, there is still demand, obviously, it is such a sweet bike too

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Got mine about a month ago. I ordered it early January. The first shop I went to couldn't order one, I had to go to a higher volume dealer. Awesome bike...

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    My LBS has one sitting in the showroom.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Do you guys know any shops that will ship one to another state?

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Center Cycle Renton WA

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by danderson View Post
    Do you guys know any shops that will ship one to another state?
    Call Gerk's in Issaquah, WA. They have a medium in-stock.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Specialized dealers will usually say they are not allowed to sell mail order, but if you tell them your story and be nice you can twist their arm. I got one sent to me last year when I was in California.

ride your bike
    I about got the same story on the stumpy evo comp I just ordered. It's coming from the last shipment of those bikes. I was told they've really reduced the number of 26" bikes made.
    Taking it easy for all you sinners.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jubilee View Post
    I about got the same story on the stumpy evo comp I just ordered. It's coming from the last shipment of those bikes. I was told they've really reduced the number of 26" bikes made.
    Same here. Ordered my stumpy evo comp 26'' and I'm more or less on a "waiting list" which clearly blows. However, the LBS basically told me that they will get me the bike worst case through another bike shop. I'm gonna cry if I don't get that bike

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    What's the real deal about the '13 expert evo..

"Last production run..."

" this is the first and only production run..."

" read on another forum that due date is in April some time..."

Looking to upgrade my 08 enduro sl to the new one.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Anyone??

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jubilee View Post
    Yeah Im kinda bummed the 26er is going to down the crapper in terms of stock. I too had to order a 26er fsr. My local dealer in Wyoming and even other specialized shops in Colorado dont stock the 26er stumpy's anymore. I talked with the shop manager of one store and he said he cant sell the 26ers anymore, he said nobody wants them. Which is a crying shame, I wonder if specialized will be a 29er only company in the future. Im not getting on the wagon wheel any time soon. I have been a die hard stumpy fan for years, hopefully specialized has a 650b in the near future for my next purchase.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    What frame size are you looking for in regards to the enduro expert evo?
    08 Enduro: '12 Van RC2, Push DHX 5 coil, Flow EX, Hope m4, 750mm bar, Blacklite Post.

Website
    http://all-mtn.com/

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    All done now. I guess I am one of the fee to own one of these. Now I just need to sell the brakes and wheels from the new bike. And a few goodies from my 08 enduro like a pushed dhx4 and ti coil. Rolling frame and older command post.

I ended up with the large

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Sounds good. What spring weight is that ti coil you got?

Yeah I just recently sat on one at my lbs and fell in love, the bike is expensive but you're getting top of the line components You couldn't buy the comp model and add everything to it at that price.
    08 Enduro: '12 Van RC2, Push DHX 5 coil, Flow EX, Hope m4, 750mm bar, Blacklite Post.

Website

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrmr2 View Post
    All done now. I guess I am one of the fee to own one of these. Now I just need to sell the brakes and wheels from the new bike. And a few goodies from my 08 enduro like a pushed dhx4 and ti coil. Rolling frame and older command post.

I ended up with the large
    Pics!!!

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Yeah I am taking off the avid trails, wheel set, bars and replacing with items I had on my SL.

The ti spring I have is a 450. The dhx4 was also pushed to the high end mod.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Kind of interested in the ti spring. How much do you weigh? I weigh between 170-175.

Website

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    I just got my Enduro Evo Comp yesterday. My shop called me a week ago as soon as they found out they were getting a shipment. So there may be hope

I don't know if there's any left because I was even on a waiting list, but it was at Mojo Wheels Denver

Rockflopper
    Quote Originally Posted by tecknojoe View Post
    I just got my Enduro Evo Comp yesterday. My shop called me a week ago as soon as they found out they were getting a shipment. So there may be hope

I don't know if there's any left because I was even on a waiting list, but it was at Mojo Wheels Denver
    Word...I just picked up my Enduro Evo Comp today from Mojo Wheels, it was the last size Large they had, not sure if they are getting anymore. When I was waiting in the shop, I think I saw a couple other Evos but they were either a medium or small. If anyone in Denver is looking to pick up one of these bikes you should give them a call...they might be able to order one.

Have you had a chance to ride it yet? The weather sucked today so I wasn't able to get out there (it was too late in the day anyways).

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    I only rode it down the street, I'm taking it out today after work. You probly saw the dudes putting mine together, my brother was there to pick it up. Mojos is awesome, those guys really know their ****

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Can't wait to roll mine. A few more pieces and then it's on!! Have you guys with the ccdb gone softer on the spring vs stock? Getting the 550 spring for the new ride, hopefully it's not too soft.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Anyone know the I-I and stroke of the ccdb?? Looking at a ti coil...

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    I've had a chance to pedal my enduro evo comp a few times now. I got some lighter tires and I'm down to 34lbs 3oz. This bike pedals VERY well for being a downhill capable bike. I used to really dislike going uphill on my SX trail2, but this bike is MUCH better. very light and flickable, I can feel a huge difference.

The real test will come in june when winter park opens and I can take it on some full downhill terrain. As light as this bike is, I have to admit I'm a little nervous about how well it will hold up to the abuse.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast