mtbr member

2011 Stumpy EVO 29er

Just picked up the Evo 29er the other day and have yet to take pictures of it. I love the fact that it is a 1X10 and faily light. Only thing I might change out is the Sram X7 shifter to a XO but that is it, every thing else is staying as is. The bike feels great behind the house but won't get any trail time in until Monday after Halloween. Will post pictures tonight or tomorrow. Has anyone else got a hold of this bike yet?

Last edited by justin94tt; 11-10-2010 at 06:48 AM.

Trail Rider
    Jun 2009
    Its my dream bike, and no. They have one a size too big at my former LBS(I just moved), which was probably quite beneficial to my wallet.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    There was another thread on this bike here.

I've had it now for about a month: have 6 rides on it and one race. Bike rides fantastic! I am running tubeless with Stan's. I think I have it dialed in @ 28f/25r psi. Only thing I've changed so far - just as you had mentioned - is the shifter. Took it up to an X0. Much better shifting action and feedback. That is probably my one gripe with the way the bike is spec'ed - I would rather the bike have x9 derailleur/x9 shifter than x7 shifter/x0 derailleur.

I actually don't have a weight @ this point. LBS scale was broken. I'm guessing high 24/low 25-ish? Also went to Ergon GX1 grips, and I am currently having the rear wheel relaced with a Chris King hub (black, of course).

I swear I'm done after that though! No other complaints. ;-)