mtbr member
    Nov 2009

2011 Stumpjumper Expert 29er

Is anyone else waiting for Specialized to get these things out to your local bike shop?

Hardtail that is.
    Last edited by ARIZycle; 01-12-2011 at 09:09 PM.

\m/ \m/
    delete plz
    13' Lynskey M290
    13' Venge Pro Force
    13' Crux Elite
    12' Co-Motion Speedster Tandem

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Picked up my XL this week. Crappiest winter ever, here. Hard to imagine when I'll get it out onto the trail. Looks sweet, though!
    The drive towards achievement and success is the motive power of civilization.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I ordered my stumpy expert 29 back in october, i could have been earning interest on my monies all this time. i have been riding a tarmac for some time now and it was the main reason i decided to go with another specialized. but now im just sad all the time from not getting to ride dirt. all my friends talk about the great rides and times they had out on the trails, but not me cause my bike is way way over due. what gives specialized? should i just go ahead and wait for the 2012?

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    loudel78-

Waiting sure is a bummer. I'm still in the same process, but according to my lbs my bike will be in a couple of weeks. We will see about that. Fortunately I have a mt. bike so I can still hit the dirt. I wouldn't wait for the 2012's or you'll never get your bike cause you will probably be going thru this whole process all over again a year from now. Specialized should discount their current year prices for the bikes that have yet to be released or just call them 2012's. My 2 cents.

Good luck in the wait.