mtbr member

2011 Epic Comp (Al) 29er total weight in XL?

Anyone know what a stock XL 2011 29er Epic Comp (aluminum) would weigh in at? (total bike weight)

mtbr member
    Bikerumor or bikeradar (can't remember off the top of my head) weighed a bunch of specialized 2011 bikes I've posted the link before look through my previous posts for it or search google. I'd post the link but I'm not at my computer

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by GTR2ebike
    Bikerumor or bikeradar (can't remember off the top of my head) weighed a bunch of specialized 2011 bikes I've posted the link before look through my previous posts for it or search google. I'd post the link but I'm not at my computer
    I've Googled till my hands are bleeding (OK, not really, but a lot of searching) without anything definitive or at least reasonably applicable.

This bikerumor.com article comes up near the top of the search results, but doesn't leave me with useful info for a stock aluminum Epic 29er in XL.

I looked at a number of your posts. While they were quite entertaining, I didn't find much on this topic.

It doesn't surprise me that the non-carbon version of the Epic 29er doesn't get as much focus on weight. It's a niche question, but someone out there in mtbr-world knows.

Cheers

mtbr member
    Yea sorry thought that was one of the bikes on there.

This is the best info I've got for you a Large is 28.12 w/o pedals
    2011 Epic 29'er component quality v. 2010?

mtbr member
    I weighed my 2011 XL with el cheapo spd pedals (all stock) at 28.8 lbs.