Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Nov 2008

2011 enduro evo ordered

So I just got rid of my cannondale rize and ordered up my enduro evo. I order the evo cause the frame is sick but I didn't want all the coil suspension so I order a talas 36 rlc fork and a rp23 so if anybody needs some coil suspension let me know. Bike should be awesowe I hope.

mtbr member
    Awesome! I've got a 2011 Enduro Expert and it's pretty sweet. I just wanted to chime in to make sure you know that the rear shock has a custom eyelet for these bikes.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Yup I know about the shock that's why I order everything through my dealer. Should be a decent setup this is my first bike in the 160 range well besides my motocross bikes

mtbr member
    I was riding a 140 mm travel bike before the Enduro. I've only had to the opportunity to ride mine 3 times between weather and a winter cold. I rode it on a local trail that is super technical and it flowed so well on the decent. It was exactly what I was looking for. There was a technical climb that I cleaned. I don't remember the last time I wasn't hiking up this particular stretch. I guess I'll be slower on the long grinds but I'm not racing and the extra effort is good for me anyway right?

Big Hittin'
    im def interested in your coil shock. im not sure if it will bolt of to my enduro expert tho. if it does ill def take it. shoot me a pm.

congrats on the evo! even tho your "de-evo-ing" it lol.
    29er's are Goofy

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Like they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger that's that the way I look at it. I ride a stumpjumper 29er fsr and that weights over 30lbs so I don't think the weight will bother me. This bike should put me in real good shape this year.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Ya the only thing custom on the shock are there mounts. So it should drop right in but the only thing is I think I want to sell as a package. If I don't I'll pm you and let you know.

the test dummy
    nice man post pics when you get it
    Quote Originally Posted by craftworks750
    Riding a mtb is like a reset button, 10 mins in and there is nothing else in the world that matters.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

Cannonball!
    There is an Evo in stock at my local shop, it looks amazing!

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by coiler-d
    There is an Evo in stock at my local shop, it looks amazing!
    I have only see one in the catalog so I hope it looks as good in person. I have some good ideas for tricking this bike out.

Big Hittin'
    package with what? the front fork?
    29er's are Goofy

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Ya I would want get rid of both in a package. Does anybody know what size the rear axle is and I would assume it is 135mm and not 150mm?

I'm with stupid
    yes 135

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hitechredneck
    yes 135
    Ok Thanks. think I getting some different rims for it

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr1000dave
    Ok Thanks. think I getting some different rims for it
    Santa left a '11 Comp under my tree!
    I'd be interested in the Roval wheels. PM me if you want to sell them.

Urban Ninja
    I order the evo cause the frame is sick but I didn't want all the coil suspension so I order a talas 36 rlc fork and a rp23 so if anybody needs some coil suspension let me know. Bike should be awesowe I hope.
    Why would you get the EVO if you are going to change to air suspension? Why not just get the Expert? Are the geo's that much different?

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jeng
    Why would you get the EVO if you are going to change to air suspension? Why not just get the Expert? Are the geo's that much different?
    Stupid reason but I like black and yellow a lot that was the colors of my first motorcycle road bike(which I still own, so I'll having matching bikes lol). I didn't like the standard enduro specs with the fork either so I thought if I going to change the fork I might as well buy the bike I like and just change the rear shock out. If I'm spending 4g-5g's I better love the thing that's just my opionion.

Big Hittin'
    how much do you want for the evo suspension.

i sent you a pm.
    29er's are Goofy

wretch
    Stupid reason but I like black and yellow a lot that was the colors of my first motorcycle road bike(which I still own, so I'll having matching bikes lol). I didn't like the standard enduro specs with the fork either so I thought if I going to change the fork I might as well buy the bike I like and just change the rear shock out. If I'm spending 4g-5g's I better love the thing that's just my opionion.

Not positive here but check the geo's on the two frames side by side. I think there was an adjustment to the EVO frame to accommodate for the fork. . . not sure though. . .

Big Hittin'
    geo was changed by .2 on headtube and seattube, that is all
    29er's are Goofy

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckee Trash
    Not positive here but check the geo's on the two frames side by side. I think there was an adjustment to the EVO frame to accommodate for the fork. . . not sure though. . .
    ya its seems to be off by .2 degrees so i dont think that would make a huge difference at least i hope not.

I'm with stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by nokfir2
    how much do you want for the evo suspension.

i sent you a pm.
    Dont worry he has not answered my PM with the same question from 2 days ago which in my eyes means........................... It wont be cheap or get to you fast i could be wrong which i hope i am but 5 post since i asked after he did spam post im getting the feeling with all the changes it is the the most bass aackwards way of getting a evo frame which means he has pumped almost 6 grand into this thing and will want to get full retail to get his money back or he is just full of ***** to start with. So either way its all yours.

mtbr member
    Well since he doesn't have the bike yet I don't know how fast it will be. If you want it fast overnight it from jenson or something. Maybe since he doesn't actually have anything to sell yet there is no need to really respond to PM. Or maybe he is seeing what people are offering. Or maybe he was insulted by your lowball offer.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hitechredneck
    Dont worry he has not answered my PM with the same question from 2 days ago which in my eyes means........................... It wont be cheap or get to you fast i could be wrong which i hope i am but 5 post since i asked after he did spam post im getting the feeling with all the changes it is the the most bass aackwards way of getting a evo frame which means he has pumped almost 6 grand into this thing and will want to get full retail to get his money back or he is just full of ***** to start with. So either way its all yours.
    Wow I feel the love. Sorry I didn't get to ur pm yet I been busy and don't even have the suspension to sell yet. I don't have 6 grand in the bike even if I didn't sell all the suspension and I don't think you can buy and evo as a frame set yet. I didn't start this post to sell my stuff either I figured it would be nice to talk to some people that have enduro's or enduro evo's and just shoot the ****.

Executive User - UK
    Nov 2008
    The frames are identical, it's a 10mm taller fork on the evo that changes the HA.
    Evo shock kits available early this year from specialized, it isn't a standard fox unit and comes with new rockers too.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast