mtbr member
    Nov 2008

2011 Enduro command post lenght issue

Hey have any of you guys ran into the top setting being to tall and not being able to drop the seat post into the frame cause is bottoming out inside the frame. I think im going to try to use a pipe cutter and cut right up to the air valve but im worried about the air valve hitting the frame. Any suggestions beside just using the two lower settings?

Fat Skis/Fat Tires
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr1000dave
    Hey have any of you guys ran into the top setting being to tall and not being able to drop the seat post into the frame cause is bottoming out inside the frame. I think im going to try to use a pipe cutter and cut right up to the air valve but im worried about the air valve hitting the frame. Any suggestions beside just using the two lower settings?
    I have the 2010 model and the range is too short for my long legs...want to swap? You can keep the new lever even.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    My dealer thinks there might be some internal adjustments that would limit the height. Its only like a 1/2" to 3/4" to tall.

Fat Skis/Fat Tires
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr1000dave
    My dealer thinks there might be some internal adjustments that would limit the height. Its only like a 1/2" to 3/4" to tall.
    If'n it don't, the offer still stands

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    I cut it and it fits me perfect now. Thanks for the offer.