mtbr member

Cool-blue Rhythm 2010 S-works Enduro ?

hi all, i've got a dilemma so I want to ask you for help.

I've got SJ 29er Comp 2012 now, very nice bike but a bit too xc'ish for me as it has turned out. I was thinking about ordering 2013 SJ EVO 29comp but I can get new 2010 S-works Enduro cheaply.

First thing, anyone switched from 29er back to 26? I'm doing some xc-am-enduro riding, often hike it up the hill and ride it down. had two Demos lst two years but turned away from DH back to enduro.
    What do you think about this change?
    And specifically about the 2010 Sworks enduro ?

Second thing, I'm almost 6'3" , had XL Sumpy 29er, had 60mm stem installed on it and seat moved forward (also due to knee ace) thinking whehter to get L or XL ENDURO ?

Will be grateful for you thoughts!

M.
    Last edited by goRz; 09-10-2012 at 02:20 PM.
    Passion beyond reason!

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Depending on where you live/ride.... with your height and the fact you do some XC racing a SJ 29er or 29er evo would be a great choice.

eBiker
    The Enduro slays it on the downs. You will not be disappointed there.

With some fast tires and the PP on the rear shock, it can be a fast pedaller as well.

The Enduro begs to go fast and loves air time. It will channel your inner Demo

6'3" sounds like XL with a short stem, the best of both worlds. But someone with an XL should confirm. I am almost 6' with a L and a no layback seatpost and a 50mm stem. Perfect for me. Keep in mind the Enduro has a 75* SA(!)

P
    Last edited by Mr.P; 09-10-2012 at 09:07 PM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bhsavery View Post
    Depending on where you live/ride.... with your height and the fact you do some XC racing a SJ 29er or 29er evo would be a great choice.
    I do no xc racing!
    Passion beyond reason!