mtbr member
    Dec 2009

2010 Enduro Sizing?

Hi, I am about to purchase a 2010 enduro comp and am stuck in between sizes. Depending on the shop I go to I keep getting different answers on my size M and L. I am 5'10" and have a 30" inseam what do you guys suggest? Thanks for the input.

No Clue Crew
    Apr 2005
    IMO, medium

JCL
    mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    I'd agree. It might feel a little short when sitting in the saddle but when you're out of it (when size really matters) I'm sure it'll fit fine.

mtbr member
    Medium

mtbr member
    Medium for sure. I am 6'1" with 30" inseam and I feel like I am swimming on the large. I originally bought large size bikes because every shop I went to looked at my size and they just said "you're definitely a large". One day I rode a friend's bike that was identical to mine except it was a medium...suddenly I felt like I was one with my bike rather than being a passenger on it.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Medium for sure........I'm 5'10 as well with a 30" inseam and I own an Enduro comp. I find my medium fits me great, I've test rode a large comp. and I didn't feel as part of the bike as I do on a medium. when I straddle my bike there's about an inch an a half between the sloped top tube and my crotch and the large things were just lightly touching which is not good if you need to stab a foot down on the trail.

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Thanks for all of your input looks like I'll be ordering a med on mon