Rep Power Infinity +2

2010 Enduro comp with mission control upgrade

Well I have just fitted the DH dual flow rebound and the mission control DH compression damper to my Lyrik solo air R and took her out for a test ride today on the local downhill track and twisty single track.

After an hour on the bike today i'm very impressed of the improvement it has made. I ran 4 clicks of Hsc and 4 click of Lsc for starters and 16 flicks from full fast of rebound. It handles a lot better and the bike feels far more controlled. Brake dive is now gone the fork feels more plush (which could be from the judy butter), there is not as much bob when standing and pedaling and the rebound is far smoother and precise. Jumps, drops, berms etc all feel better so it was a well spent $200.

Still have to do some tinkering to work out how each of the dials affects the performance on the trails but thats half the fun i suppose.

What settings do the rest of you run in terms of HSC and LSC out of curiosity
    Last edited by brad72; 10-17-2010 at 05:17 PM.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I change mine depending on the riding, for the crazy tech DH stuff I leave the high speed compression almost off. and the LSC compression depends on how steep the trail is (how mush brake dive i need to prevent) If i am going to be riding jump trails at Highland or Kingdom Trails (Knight Slayer) I really ramp up the high speed compression to 8-10 clicks

Are you running the same air pressure as before? How much do you weigh and how much air pressure do you run?

Edit: I am also running the Mission Control with removed flood gate

Rep Power Infinity +2
    I come in at about 180 pounds. I found that I run about 60psi in the air chamber now where I was running 50-55 psi before i put the MiCo in. Might be because I put judy butter on the seals and bushes and therefore making it smoother in it's travel but I have about 30mm of sag which is just about right.

Thanks for the advice regarding the settings. Makes sense. We have a lot of technical downhills with a few jumps, drops and rock gardens so as you said up the low speed compression to keep eliminate brake dive and keep the angles nice and slack and back off the high speed. Will go out this afternoon and have a bit more of a fiddle.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    been thinking about trying this as I'm not really happy with mine. Where did you get the parts from?

Rep Power Infinity +2
    Took her out yesterday on the DH track and am more impressed with the performance. The rock garden with 1 and 2 foot ledges was a breeze with very little brake dive and far more control. Single track was better also with less bob when standing but since I mainly sit when climbing it's not a big issue.

Got my parts from bikeman.com. Part numbers 11.4015.415.020 & 11.4015.416.020. Only took 7 days to get to Australia so pretty impressed. The changeover only takes about 30 minutes and less than $200.