mtbr member
    Feb 2006

2008 stumpy FSR test/ demo bikes?

Has anyone come across any 2008 stumpy demo/test bikes?

If so, which model are they using (elite / pro / comp) ?
    And, what color did spec go with for these?

dog lover-not in that way
    Mesa cycles in St. Louis has an expert demo. I don't exactly recall the color but I want to say brown????

Oz
    mtbr member
    My lbs has a couple of them. They are the expert model and are a bright blue with black accents. In the March issue of Mountain Bike Action there is a picture of one. There was an article on top 10 procuts and there is one in a work stand. I like the color but it is kind of bright when you see one in person. I am considering buying one the the test bikes from my lbs when they are ready to sell because I can get a really good deal on one.

DV

Oz
    mtbr member

test color

I tried to attach a picture of the test bike. I hope it works, let me know what you think of the color. If it doesn''t work, I found it by searching google images.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    not bad, I'll check my lbs for 'em. Hopefully it looks a little better in person, but FWIW it already looks better than last years purple SJs

mtbr member
    best looking specialized ive ever seen. the color is too good looking. they ride great too, going on a road trip tonight and either taking a test SJ or Enduro from our shop, since i didnt order my new lyrik in time. our shops got med-large test epics/SJ/enduros.

but seriously i cant get over how good it looks. i stand on the sales floor looking at it all the time.