mtbr member
    Feb 2007

2007 Enduro SL Release in North East????

Hey,

New to the forum. I built a FSR backbone years back and sold it to buy a stumpy in 2003. I just sold the stumpy to get a Enduro SL... the bike is everything I have wanted.

I am lost. What is the deal with the release? I have heard everything from, shock issues to we are not ordering any. Now I see the bike has been released. How are you guys getting them? Is it a limited ditribution? Sorry for the questions but I am out of loop.

Bikeless in NY.

K
    Last edited by goingleft; 02-06-2007 at 12:56 PM. Reason: spelling

The Other Dude
    My shop in pittsburgh got 3 of them.I know of 2 other shops in the area that got some also. Call around, you dealers should have them by now if they ordered them, if they didnt order any, they may be waiting awhile for some to show up. If you wanna make drive, our shop has 2 larges left, on expert and one pro.....although my buddy from may be picking up the large expert this week.
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net

JJV
    mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    If your looking for a comp it will not be available untill march. I don't know about the carbon bikes. I have only herd of experts and pros available.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007

Thanks all.

Thanks for the feedback.
    How are you liking these bikes?
    Was there any issues with suspension?

I have heard soooooo many rumors about release problems.
    What shop has the bikes?
    I would just like to see one in the flesh... not ready to buy yet.

Can't wait for my bike!

K

mtbr member
    Berlin Bike in Berlin,CT has one. I saw it yesterday.......looks nice!

AussieLostInNyc
    We have four in our shop, a few at our warehouse and a few more on the way for our big new concept store coming soon.
    I checked the sworks carbon sl out today, it is sexy!
    I rode a comp around the block a few times and it would take me a little getting used to the dual crown fork and it's steering. You almost never turn past it's max point but it does feel a little weird at first having it just stop.
    The whole bike is sweet and the fork is awesome.

I would not compare it to a nomad such as in the other post. Perhaps in looks only.
    It does not seem as overly built as the nomad does.

The replacement stems are on the way but if you buy one now they have enough to swap it out straight away. I guesstimate they will sell between $50 -$70 depending on if you bought the bike from the store.
    There are currently only two options, one a little longer with less rise I think?

I am at gothambikes.com, the gotham store 112 west broadway nyc if you want to check them out and take them for a spin..
    www.nycmtb.com
    .....spreading the love