mtbr member
    Feb 2006

2006 Enduro bearings?

I need to replace some bearings in my 06(07) Enduro. The ones I need are the 4 at the lower shock mount (2 in the swing link, and 2 at the top of the seatstays). Evidently there are kits available, but pricey, and include more bearings than I need. I only need 2 of 'em really.

Does anyone have the sizes, or specs of these bearings?
    Thanks

mtbr member
    all bearing specs are in the owner's manual.

dirt visionary
    Here buy your bearings here. Also a good time for some new fork seals from the same place.

http://www.enduroforkseals.com/id55.html

eBiker
    Quote Originally Posted by bad andy
    I need to replace some bearings in my 06(07) Enduro. The ones I need are the 4 at the lower shock mount (2 in the swing link, and 2 at the top of the seatstays). Evidently there are kits available, but pricey, and include more bearings than I need. I only need 2 of 'em really.

Does anyone have the sizes, or specs of these bearings?
    Thanks
    I remember reading something about having authorized Spec shop replace the bearings to maintain the frame warranty (tourqe settings and such).

I just did that, $67 for the bearings+new washers + labor cost. I decided to do all, as I can now know all of the bearings are from new condition from this date, with no chance for slop anywhere in the linkage.

I do all other bike work myself (fork rebuilds,etc.)

P