mtbr member
    Jan 2006

2005 enduro chainstay

I am looking for a 2005 enduro chainstay. Specialized is all out, does anyone know where to get one? Thanks.

dirt visionary
    which frame style? I think they had two styles that year as the newer style that the sxtrail was based off of came out that year also.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    I have one for the enduro 130 model (same as 03-05). Let me know if that is what you need.

1:18
    I have one, it's 2008 SX Trail version, symmetrical design. This version has been redesigned by Specialized so it's way stronger than the old ones. I've had it on my Enduro 06 for one year, now I don't need it anymore. PM me for info & pics.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009

New replacement chainstay.

I have 4 brand new genuine Specialized Enduro silver chainstays that I bought at an auction in Australia. I believe it is exactly the same as used on the 2007 Enduro SX: Specialized Bicycle Components : SX Trail Frame

I believe that it should fit 2005 & 2006 Enduro models with 150mm travel, but cannot be 100% certain.

If anyone is interested please send me a private mail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2005  enduro chainstay-p5230276.jpg  

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondbikes View Post
    I have one for the enduro 130 model (same as 03-05). Let me know if that is what you need.
    Do you still have this? My son has an 04 Enduro with a cracked chainstay and I'd definitely be interested.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreyI52 View Post
    I have 4 brand new genuine Specialized Enduro silver chainstays that I bought at an auction in Australia. I believe it is exactly the same as used on the 2007 Enduro SX:
    I believe that it should fit 2005 & 2006 Enduro models with 150mm travel, but cannot be 100% certain.

If anyone is interested please send me a private mail.
    Sorry, you asked for a private response but I am a new member and cannot send a PM until I have 10 posts. My son's 04 Enduro has a cracked chainstay. Do you know if yours will fit? His bike is silver (dark), so it's maybe possible

Thanks,
    Randy

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    I sent u a PM to let u know I do still have 1 let me know if u still need it.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    I am also looking here, i bought my frame online and guy is no longer responding..... so guess i am screwed.

Thanks.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Is your post saying you are looking for a chain stay? Shoot me a PM if so and I can send u details on what I have.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Hi all,

I also broke the Chainstay of my Enduro '05 swrosk, and I'm looking for the spare part, someone who still has this part?

tks

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Specialized had them as of July 2012--I know because I got one. They might not have an original '05 version but the '08 will fit and is a much better design.

mtbr member
    Is this a big problem with the Enduro class? I just purchased a 05 Enduro 130 frame