mtbr member

2004 Demo 9 Pro...

Does anyone know anyone that'd want a 2004 Demo 9 Pro in great shape, mechanically working perfect, and only has a few small scratches...

one of my friends is trying to convince me to get into Motocross, as I used to do it, and really want to get back into it. I'm trying to find someone that could appreciate my Demo 9 Pro, and could get good use out of it.

Here's a picture of it:

I'm asking $2400 OBO.

I tried to post an ad in the Classifieds, but for some reason it wouldn't save my password, and was messed up. So... I know I prolly shouldn't have this in here, but I figured it was worth a shot.

Feel free to email me at: freeriderforever@gmail.com

or to PM me, or message me on AIM. I'm MtnBikeHucker

Thanks guys, and hopefully someone will be interested! It's a GREAT rig, in great shape, and has been taken care of.

-Matt
    Rigs:
    Specialized Rockhopper HT
    Trek 6500 HT
    Trek 3700 Disc HT (The son's)

mtbr member
    Well, if everyone would... please spread the word that it's for sale. Hopefully someone out there will want it!

I still have it. I have a local who is possibly interested, but, I don't think it's very reliable.

Anyway, E-Mail me, PM me, or message me. If you're interested, we can even discuss on the phone! I don't mind at all. I'm a very honest guy, and deal clean. (I work for the Police Dept).

Thanks for your time.

-Matt
    Rigs:
    Specialized Rockhopper HT
    Trek 6500 HT
    Trek 3700 Disc HT (The son's)