mtbr member
    May 2007

2003 Enduro Pro: Price?

Hi!

I'm looking to buy a used 2003 Euduro Pro that's been taken care of, and has had no major components replaced.

What would be a good asking price or range ?

Thank you!

mtbr member

caution....

Clam,
    And the asking price is,,,and the components are??

From 02 to 04 the Enduro frames looked the same but each production run fixed a flaw in the prior run. I have owned a few myself and I would caution you regarding buying it used as the warranty does not transfer. If you ride a lot , ride it hard and ride it in accordance with the type of riding for which it was designed I would bet you would end up with a crack in the frame in any one of the several locations that were beefed up with each production run culminating in the 04.

It is a great design but took em a few years to acknowledge the issues, then they dropped it from their line in favor of the newer pierced sea ttube/demo style longer travel enduro. SInce you are not the original owner if (when) it breaks perhaps they will offer you a crash replacement frame? I hear the crash replacement is like 300-375 for the frame and a Spech dealer rebuild which is required on all new frames, or no warranty.

Great bikes, too bad they dropped the design after they finally got it right..
    Good luck.

CS

Good luck....
    C.SPRINGS