mtbr member
    Dec 2010

10 Enduro Comp rp2 swapping out for?

Hi, I started to get back to bikes with the aforementioned and have since moved onto a mojo hd for longer rides, I've put a lyrik coil and gone 1x9 with the enduro so far and what should have been gone long ago is the rear shock.

It's a bit tricky figuring out what size I really need and what people have found worth moving to.

I'm around 6'3' 210 and just interested in beefing the thing up, I have looked through threads but I'd really appreciate the correct dimensions and 1-2 shocks people are more or less universally-happy with.

Kind regards, James

RiffRaff
    Jan 2007
    Cane creek double barrel. I just emailed them the other week about my 2011 enduro and the said they have a shock to fit it. I personally dont like Fox. They spike on chattery trails but if you wanted a cheap alternative the Vivid is a good shock for the money. Idk if they will fit the shock link.

Double barrel FTW!
    "If Liberace was alive, he'd be proud to ride that mofo."

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by HTFR
    Cane creek double barrel. I just emailed them the other week about my 2011 enduro and the said they have a shock to fit it. I personally dont like Fox. They spike on chattery trails but if you wanted a cheap alternative the Vivid is a good shock for the money. Idk if they will fit the shock link.

Double barrel FTW!
    Um, really? Which size shock will fit it? And will it have the custom eyelets?

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Personally I've been wicked happy with my RP2 since I've PUSHED it. I roll a 2010 Enduro Comp as well. I bought the frame and built mine, but none the less... thing rocks!

I'm with stupid
    I would also like more details/info on the double barrel for the 2010 and above enduros.

RiffRaff
    Jan 2007
    Yep. Cane Creek has eyelets that will work. Just shoot them an email and they can get you set up.

Im debating on getting a cheap used DH bike or getting a DB for my enduro. We'll see.
    "If Liberace was alive, he'd be proud to ride that mofo."

Big Hittin'
    the db looks like a sweet shock! what are they charging for one of these?

if it fits a enduro i might thinking about getting one of these. i thought i had to wait for the "evo" kit from specialized.
    29er's are Goofy