mtbr member

09 sx trail frame kit

the 09 sx trail frame set will not be brought into the uk,i was informed by my lbs, spez dealer yest.was looking to get one aswell,but it looks like it`ll be full bikes only! boo hoo!!
    currently got an 06 sx trail and i`m thinking of a new ride,mite be interested in an 09 enduro if they`re gonna offer them without the e150 forks,does any body know how the two bikes compare ride wise.most of my riding is all mtn,with the odd dh day,and the odd drop up to about 5ft.
    would i be gutted if i change to the enduro?

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    enduro 09 is gonna be available with Fox 32 series forks with 15mm thru axle! only top model s-works will have e150 fork in setup...the debate went on why not with 36 series or lyriks. the reason is in geo...cause 36 and lyriks are quite higher. New 32 series with 15mm thru-axle are gonna be available in 150mm travel setup.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    those look awesome, do know any prices?

mtbr member
    i`m swaying towards the enduro more and more,was thinking of putting my 07 zocchi 66 ata`s on there,which are i could adjust down on the climbs? dunno how this would affect the geometry on the way down though as their 180mm travel?
    don`t want to jump in and swap and not be happy,will proberly demo the new 09 enduro then make up my mind,i`m looking at trying to get a 30lb ish trail bike,my sx is currently 35lb,has anybody try`ed a dhx air on their enduro?

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Majmun- according to Fox's site - the 32mm forks only get as much as 140mm travel. I didn't see anything about 150mm, unless they're some one-off OEM units or something.

I'd prefer to see the 36's on the Enduros personally.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bad andy
    Majmun- according to Fox's site - the 32mm forks only get as much as 140mm travel. I didn't see anything about 150mm, unless they're some one-off OEM units or something.
    yep!!! specialized had always have some kind of OEM stuff on bikes all over, from brakes, rims, forks...etc.