mtbr member
    Oct 2006

09 SJ Marathon SS ?

Can I get a drive side drop replacement running SS that doesn't have the DR hanger? Just want to clean things up a bit. Any pics of SS builds of this bike would be great as I am getting a frame later this week. Not sure if it's my LBS or Spec but everytime I order something I get the wrong part on the first attempt. Took three tries on a Tricross hanger.

The Other Dude
    Yes, you can get that from them, i think they run around $25. I would check the LBS, mine was able to get one for me.
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Thanks. We couldn't find it in the S catalog but will do some more research. Really like '10 frame but they had this one hanging in the shop with stem, carbon fork and seatpost for a while so I offered them what it was worth to me and they took it. Helps that its effectively the last shopping week of the year and I am a good customer.

The Other Dude
    its under the frame parts, if you cant find it still, have your shop give their rep a call, they should be able to hook you up.
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net