mtbr member
    Mar 2008

08- PSI for Enduro SL Comp

I been having problems with the air preasure for bouth suspencions,
    i am 172 lbs and am on an M bike , doing it the way the vido is describing is ok for starters , ------In the video it says that you have to put 10 psi more than your weight, but it dosnt work for me, i put 182 psi on rear suspencion and 120 on front, does enyone that have a Enduro SL Comp tell me wish might be the corect presure for both suspencions becouse i´m havin many problems with with the correct amount or air, tank´s

mtbr member
    Sep 2006

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    You should watch video again. And again.

Pressures in charts and in video are only starting points, from where you can easier adjust your sag. If you are more agressive rider - pump fork and shock more than recommended (less sag), otherwise go for recomended sag. And allways adjust your sag just before riding in full gear.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    having your own shock pump is a requirment as well. Make small adjustments to the air pressure as you are riding your favorite trail is what I do, I call them adjustment rides where my only goal is to get the bike working the way I want. Then take notes of the pressures on my cell phones note pad. adding or subtracting 5 psi in either shock or fork makes a difference.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Sounds like way too much air pressure. Try 80-85 in front and 135-140 in the rear. I am of similiar weight and run the lower side of these numbers.