Thread: '08 Pitch

ODB
    mtbr member

'08 Pitch

Here's my Pitch, purchased as a frame only (big thanks to The Path Bike Shop in Tustin, CA), with parts swapped over from my busted Ellsworth Joker. My first FS was an old-school FSR (the one with Fox Alps mounted vertically behind the seat tube), so i've kinda gone full circle going back to Specialized now. Digging the slack geo with my '07 Lyrik standing in for the spec'd Pike. Anyway, here she is:

mtbr member
    Looks real slick! I hope to get mine in January
    Quote Originally Posted by dropmachine.com
    The mountain bike buying public as a whole are remarkably stupid. They buy what they are told to by the media.

mtbr member
    If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the frame alone? Please PM me if necessary.

A friend of mine just got a new 08 pitch as well and it looks sharp. I currently ride an upgraded fsrxc and I'm thinking about moving my parts over to a new frame next season.

mtbr member
    by the way, what is it weighing in at w/ the Lyric?
    Quote Originally Posted by dropmachine.com
    The mountain bike buying public as a whole are remarkably stupid. They buy what they are told to by the media.

ODB
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by stylie
    by the way, what is it weighing in at w/ the Lyric?
    I haven't weighed it, but it feels lighter than my Joker, which tipped the sales at 33 pounds. I'd guess 32 or so. My Lyrik is the Solo Air, so it's pretty light, and probably adds very little weight compared to the Pitch's stock Pike.

mtbr member

Thanks

ODB for your pics and comments. I really don't need another bike (yet). So my crystal balls shows no new framest in my near futuro. Ouch I hate it when I sit on one of em...nope still the picture has not changed. Post up mo pics, we likey !
    C.SPRINGS