mtbr member
    Apr 2006

04 Specialized FSR xc: How Much?

I have a question for you all! I am selling a silver 04 fsr xc with a float R shock. I also am selling it with the Manitou Axel forks (used for less than a month), the original headset (also only used for a month) and the avid "V" brakes that came on the bike. Also the shimano Deore Hollowtech II crankset will be included with the package. How much do you think I could ask for all of this. The bike is in excellent shape besides a few cosmetic scratches. I upgraded frame only b/c i wanted more travel. Otherwise i really enjoyed the ride. Please leave me your feedback and let me know what you think.
    Thanks for Looking,

Also if anyone is interested please let me know.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Basically the bike has no wheels, no deraillers, no shifters/brake levers/handlebar, and no seatpost/seat?

I paid ~$1100 for my XC two years ago and would ask ~$700-$800 for it (although I converted it to disc and have a few little upgrades). With all of the above parts needed to complete the bike, I'd say you might be able to get $400-$500... If you have the time, you might be able to get more for it total if you just completely parted it out...