mtbr member
    Feb 2006

03 Stumpjumper FSR steerer tube length

The bike is stock. Anyone know this off the top of their heads? I'm feeling lazy and don't want to take the fork off and measure.

bikerpilot

lazy....

You don't even need to take the fork off, just hold a tape up to the head tube and take a measurement. Or you could just look on the website and find it. Or you could have told us what size frame you've got, then maybe we could tell you. You do know the frame size will make a difference, right? I can't believe I even bothered to reply to you...

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-FSR
    You don't even need to take the fork off, just hold a tape up to the head tube and take a measurement. Or you could just look on the website and find it. Or you could have told us what size frame you've got, then maybe we could tell you. You do know the frame size will make a difference, right? I can't believe I even bothered to reply to you...
    I was looking at a fork on ebay and was in a hurry so I left out some minor details. Now that I re-read it, I can't believe you responded either. Thanks for making me look less dumb.