mtbr member
    Jul 2005

'00 FSR/XC StumpJumper Pro Value?

I've replaced my '00 FSR/XC StumpJumper Pro with a Blur LT and several of my friends are interested in buying my Stumpy... Question is.. I have no idea what to sell it to them for? What do you think a fair price on something like this is? It has the usual bike rash here and there but overall is in really good shape, been maintained etc.

I think it was ~3k new.. I bought it at SuperGo at the end of 2000 for something like $2200 (i don't really remember the exact amount).

Anyone have any thoughts?

Humpmaster general
    Quote Originally Posted by BLT Fan
    I've replaced my '00 FSR/XC StumpJumper Pro with a Blur LT and several of my friends are interested in buying my Stumpy... Question is.. I have no idea what to sell it to them for? What do you think a fair price on something like this is? It has the usual bike rash here and there but overall is in really good shape, been maintained etc.

I think it was ~3k new.. I bought it at SuperGo at the end of 2000 for something like $2200 (i don't really remember the exact amount).

Anyone have any thoughts?
    The suspension is a little lacking for todays standards, (90mm travel) ,.......... 5 year old bike,........................ old shock technology.....................

If there were no signifiant upgrades, and depending on how well you know the people your selling it to I would think between $700 and $800.
    your moma's so ugly, one time she looked out of the window and got arrested for mooning