Go make a difference

Today at the Swayback

Good stuff! First time ride there and loved it. Good to see XRAYED and even with the number of riders there, we saw none on trail. Lots of options, good mix of terrain and technical sections. I think I'll be riding there again. Just wish Pensacola were closer to it!
    Charles Myrick
    33North Adventures | Owner
    Bike | Climb | Hike | Paddle
    New trips: Tibet & Bosnia!

n3rd
    Shoulda gave me a heads up.. I woulda made the drive up! Bah to you sir!

Go make a difference
    Sorry dude. It was a late decision yesterday. I thought about it but thought it might be too late. Next time for sure. As long as I'm working down here, I'll have to get up there on a regular basis.

I gotta get back to watching LSU hopefully beat FL to keep USC out of #1. BTW

Go VOLS!!!!
    Charles Myrick
    33North Adventures | Owner
    Bike | Climb | Hike | Paddle
    New trips: Tibet & Bosnia!

Not Smart Enough to Quit
    So I'm getting out of the car...open the back to get the bike out.....Bunch of people here today....Hey a Dos Niner.....with pink cables? I know that bike! K2biker? What are you doing here?!

What a small strange world we live in!

Good to see you again K2! Sorry I didn't get to ride with you more & I hate that I lost you guys. I guess I should have specified directions a little better. I just turned around & you guys were gone! Maybe next time you come up, bring cartecs with you & we'll put in an epic 4 hour ride or something.
    The standing eight count & three knockdown rules are in effect on this trail.

http://compvelo.com/content/

yeah, uh............bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by k2biker

Go VOLS!!!!
    I hate you so much....

n3rd
    Quote Originally Posted by k2biker
    Sorry dude. It was a late decision yesterday. I thought about it but thought it might be too late. Next time for sure. As long as I'm working down here, I'll have to get up there on a regular basis.

Go VOLS!!!!
    Yeah it woulda been too late as I would have just finished changing out the gearing on the rig to 34x16 (for cross).. You should try and come up to the Dead Dog XC race up @ B'ham on the 14th.. I'm planning on hitting Oak Mountain afterwards as well. Provided the Cannondale gearie I ordered comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by xray_ed
    Maybe next time you come up, bring cartecs with you & we'll put in an epic 4 hour ride or something.
    I think I'm gonna come up there Saturday before Dead Dog since my sister lives in Deatsville and I can decrease my drive time Sunday morning. I think I'm going to try and do a long day over in Tuskegee National Forest on the 19 or 20 as well. Trying to decide where I can go on the 27 or 28.. Isn't that the Tuscaloosa cross race?

BTW Ed.. been feeling like crap all week and combined with the long drive required.. decided to sit out the B'ham Cross today. Although I am planning to go running today since I've neglected that discipline for about ~6 months now and all my bikes are at the shop! Should be a glorious meltdown/explosion after about 2-3 miles..

Members who have read this thread: 0