mtbr member

Kuddos to SORBA Chattanooga....

Road at Raccoon last night for the first time since last week, and I guess for the first time since trail maintenance was performed. Just wanted to say thanks, and good job on the re-routing of the initial climb from the East Overlook going counter clockwise. I know I've spoke my mind recently on some of this issues I've had at Coon, but I just wanted to give a big thanks. I really think this will eliminate some of the issues in regards to limited site when climbing/descending.

Cheers,
    Stephen

p.s. Good call on everyone that didn't ride yesterday afternoon. Lightning storms and metal bikes are a bit sketch.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shalesjr
    Road at Raccoon last night for the first time since last week, and I guess for the first time since trail maintenance was performed. Just wanted to say thanks, and good job on the re-routing of the initial climb from the East Overlook going counter clockwise. I know I've spoke my mind recently on some of this issues I've had at Coon, but I just wanted to give a big thanks. I really think this will eliminate some of the issues in regards to limited site when climbing/descending.

Cheers,
    Stephen

p.s. Good call on everyone that didn't ride yesterday afternoon. Lightning storms and metal bikes are a bit sketch.

+1 on the new route !!!!!!!!

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Interesting. Can't wait to see it!

mtbr member

Oh yeah!

Yes, the reroute flows much better than before. It needed that for awhile.
    Too wet to ride!

Members who have read this thread: 0