mtbr member
    Dec 2005

Good job! A great big "Thank You" to the San Felasco volunteers

Recently, during the (2) hour-long drive from Alachua to Palmetto, I started thinking about how much time and effort it must take to plan and host an annual event like the Tour de San Felasco. Surely, we owe thanks to the people who devote their precious time to ensure that we participants enjoy a fun, challenging, and safe ride. So, without further hesitation, I, for one, wish to officially thank all of those people who work so hard to put on an excellent 50-mile ride at San Felasco each year; please know that we riders truly appreciate your efforts. Plainly put, without you volunteers events such as this would simply not be possible.
    This year's ride route was awesome, the sag stops were great, and each participant I had the pleasure to meet was both friendly and courteous.
    Thanks again,
    mtbker1224

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    And Thank you! for your nice words. Most of our board of directors, TdF planners and volunteers do not visit this site so I will be sure they see your note.

Shortcutting Hikabiker
    True Dat, the tour was excellent.

A Superhero Named Tony
    Here, here!

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    I agree. The volunteers did a great job. I loved the course this year and the tshirts are really cool too. We brought 15 of our 19 MTB team members down from Atlanta and everyone had a blast. On behalf of all ladies of Sorella Cycling - thanks for a great day! I hope to come back next year.

Here are a few photos:

Members who have read this thread: 0