mtbr member

Columbus, Ga trails?

I will been in Columbus, Ga for a few weeks and was wondering if any knows of any Freeride/DH trails around that area. I don't mind driving a little to get to some.

Mike

mtbr member
    http://trails.mtbr.com/cat/united-st...6_4511crx.aspx

I've never ridden these trails, but have heard good stuff about it. This place is right across the river from Columbus. Read the reviews for Trail of Tears, there is another mention in there about some other FR place, and a bike shop to call for directions.

My parents recently moved to Columbus, and I've only been down there a few times. When I'm there, I go to a place called Flat Rock Park, it's close to their house. It has some cool 8-10 mile xc trails. There is also some other trails up by the military base, but I haven't ventured over there either.

mtbr member
    Thanks. I have ridden "Trail of Tears" a few times and that place is a joke. I have ridden Flat Rock as well. The only place I know of on Ft. Benning is the bike loop that they have. I am looking for more freeride/DH oriented stuff. Thanks for looking out though.

MIke

I'm Fat
    Dec 2005
    best you'll get in this area is rolling hills. Not much DH'ing going on.
    Eric Hagan - Auburn Alabama
    '06 Kona Coiler Dee-Lux

Members who have read this thread: 0