Thread: Windrock?

mtbr member
    Aug 2006

Windrock?

Any word on a race there this year?

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Not that I have read. Head over to knoxvillecycling forums, just google it, and ask there. That is were the locals hang out. Also check ridemonkey.

mtbr member
    There has been talk but nothing set in stone. Windrock fall festival is Halloween Weekend which is also the same as the world famous 12 Hours of Haw Ridge. Good opportunity to do a double, get some DH and a 12 hour race all in one.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpCane
    There has been talk but nothing set in stone. Windrock fall festival is Halloween Weekend which is also the same as the world famous 12 Hours of Haw Ridge. Good opportunity to do a double, get some DH and a 12 hour race all in one.
    cane I couldn't find any information about the '09 festival when I Googled it. Should you come across any information about it, do let us know. Thank you very nice.

I think I am going to attend this.
    Hopefully the Bottlerocket with the proper suspension setup will fare well enough for me to not have to go to the emergency room.
    Jump it onto something off of something or over something.

There's more to freeriding than dirt jumps.

mtbr member
    There is nothing published about the fall festival and it is unlikely that there will be. It will probably be posted on ride monkey and Knox cycling. It IS Halloween weekend. Show up and ride and have a big time.