TRANCER

where would you take your hydraulic brakes in Miami?

i am going to be switching my hoses on my Avids and want to know what shop in miami is the best at dealing with brakes.
    Ride

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Biohazard74
    i am going to be switching my hoses on my Avids and want to know what shop in miami is the best at dealing with brakes.
    only bike shop ive taken my bike to is bell's bike shop near oleta everyone i spoke to before taking it there said they were pretty good and i have no complaints

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Why? are they damage??

TRANCER
    Quote Originally Posted by dada
    Why? are they damage??
    No. My bike came with the Hayes Stroker Rydes and I said that when the pads wore out that id buy new brakes all together to a better set so I bought the Avid Elixir R's. And since I already got that I thought it wouldn't hurt to put hoses of my color choice since I was already on the mission of the brakes. I am also putting the same color shifter cables to match the hydraulic cables.
    Ride

TRANCER
    My new Go to place for all repairs even if it is an hr away from me is definately ProTech bicycle repair shop across from Markham Park. They did to my bike in 20-30 min what 2 other bikes could not do in almost 4 days Really glad i found this place
    Last edited by Biohazard74; 10-13-2010 at 03:01 PM.
    Ride

TRANCER
    Here is a link to them btw. They even rebuild shocks and are certified !

http://www.google.com/m/place?q=prot...ed=0CBUQnQIwAQ
    Ride

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    My new Go to place for all repairs even if it is an hr away from me is definately ProTech bicycle repair shop across from Markham Park. They did to my bike in 20-30 min what 2 other bikes could not do in almost 4 days Really glad i found this place
    I guess bell's didnt work out for you. well atleast they can do a maintance right. lol

jcard14
    Oct 2005
    Bike shops perspectives are all across the board...ones person's favorite is another person's no way in hell option...

That said, I go to Bike Tech on Coral Way and 22nd Ave...they also have a shop on Bird and 72nd...

They always treat me right...
    C Knife 14
    '10 S-Works SJ...blinged out!
    '10 Blue AC1
    '11 Spot Brand Acme
    '12 S-Works SJ 29er...even more blinged out!!