Getaway Cycle Center
    Nov 2007

WestPalm to Stuart Rides

I am in town (jupiter) for a week and wondering if there are any group rides in the area this weekend
    I normally ride JD. I was hoping to find a race but i see the closest is fort Myers this weekend for the coconut cup #3, just too far away from mom's sunday dinner.

yeah, uh............bikes
    Check out the local club websites (facebooks). Club Scrub and FORCE are the two local offroad clubs. If you're into road rides, a lot of the shops (real deal cycles, cycle science, j-town, and OYM) do group rides. If you don't mind traveling north, the Airborne club may have rides out at halpatiokee or ft. pierce trail.

PMK
    mtbr member
    You want to do a ride from WPB to Stuart off-road? Very doable with minimal road concerns.

Or

You want to know of some local off-road rides either in WPB to Stuart area? Guessing you may want a group to ride with at one of these trails.

PK
    Reps! We don't need no stickin' reps!

Getaway Cycle Center
    Nov 2007

local rides in area

just looking for some local group rides.

I am friends with Rudy at Real deal..........not much mtn out of them...i drag him out on his off day.......but plenty of tri training.

Jtown does not do much mtn either......they just sold both j-towns....they are currently switching over and have kept the original staff.

Cycle Science is now a new owners..........husband & wife team....it has become a tri/bike/run store.

Club Scrub has no rides posed but looks like they do a lot of work at Johnathan dickerson......where i ride most of the time.....

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    You want to do a ride from WPB to Stuart off-road? Very doable with minimal road concerns.

PK
    PMK, how are you doing this? Sounds fun. Any routes?

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    FORCE and Club Scrub often do group rides that are either spontaneous or are just so regular that they are never posted. Post in the FORCE Facebook group that you are looking for people to ride with this weekend and I'll bet you'll get some bites. I would wager Pinehurst probably has a few groups going out. Club Scrub also has people out at Halpat pretty regularly.

FORCE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/96301948098/

Getaway Cycle Center
    Nov 2007
    Thanks All ...just joined the force group........
    Spent time at JD today.....12 noon after a lot of rain in the morning and the sugar sand was starting to rear its ugly head.....but still fun.....YEEHAAAAA