Go make a difference

There's mountains in GA?

You bet ya! We have mountains here that exceed 4,000 ft as a matter of fact! I know that's hard for some folks to swallow but it's true! And we have some awesome mountain biking to go along with it in places like Ellijay, Blue Ridge, Dahlonega, and more!

If you're looking for a great Summer or Fall biking getaway without having to fly to CO, Moab, BC or VT, you should check us out! Atlanta Outfitters has weekend packages that include cabin lodging (with hot tubs, wifi, recreation room, hot showers), meals, and guide services for under $500 / person. Some packages are for bunkhouse style cabins or private cabins and yurts on mountain rivers.

If you want something a little bigger, we have 4 day trip packages to Pisgah National Forest for $800 / person.

Our trips can be any length and tailored to meet the needs of your group. That includes doing the trip when you want to, not on dates that I set, like some guide services do.

Our mountain bike packages are perfect training for our Tibet 2011 tour!

Want to know more? Check out www.atlantaoutfitters.com or drop me an email.
    Last edited by k2biker; 06-03-2010 at 07:17 AM.
    Charles Myrick
    33North Adventures | Owner
    Bike | Climb | Hike | Paddle
    New trips: Tibet & Bosnia!

Go make a difference
    Testimonial from one of my clients:

"Charles, I have to tell you that nothing on this earth replaces climbing a REAL Mountain on a mountain bike! Since coming back to West Palm, the trails I ride I am now doing 1 to 2 cogs bigger than before. Those 3 days in GA have helped condition me mentally and physically for Whistler. Thanks again for the tour in Ellijay!"

Come check it out for yourself. I can do tailored trips to suit your needs, schedule and budget. With single day trips starting at $150, you won't be disappointed!
    Charles Myrick
    33North Adventures | Owner
    Bike | Climb | Hike | Paddle
    New trips: Tibet & Bosnia!