greedy

Tell me about Hurricane Creek.

I've been thinking of heading over to Hurricane Creek, but I'm concerned that my Tracer will be caught in the middle, between the mild stuff and the wild stuff. Can I have fun on a 5.5" travel bike with a 32mm fork? I'm not interested in the XC loop and I don't plan on trying the "The Reaper". I was just wondering if there is enough in between for me to have a good time.
    Addicted to the Classifieds

mtbr member
    Yes, you will be fine. There are plenty of skinnys, smaller drops, and berms. Also, the trail leading up to the wood features is fun in itself.

mtbr member
    Last I was down that way about a month ago, off 65 it looked like the road to HC was under construction or had a sink hole, there was a barricade blocking both directions of the road. I want to say it was exit 308. If it's still like that you'll have to go to the Cullman exit, think it's 310 and come back north on 31.

If we go to Sportsman this weekend, I was thinking of stopping by HC to check it out. It will likely be after the ride and might be too hot to ride, at least for me.
    Media Manager - Coming Soon
    Press Relations - Team Billy Goat Bikes - Mountain Khakis

greedy
    I'll be coming from the south (hwy 69) anyway. But thanks for the heads up.
    Addicted to the Classifieds