mtbr member

Stringers Ridge?

Does anybody know when Stringers ridge is going to come back online? Looks like it is going to be another great option for Chattanooga!
    I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I just hate vegetables.

mtbr member
    I think it is to open in January 13'.
    Too wet to ride!

mtbr member
    Very cool. I'm very much looking forward to riding it.
    I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I just hate vegetables.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    I think the trail is complete now its just not officially open. I know a few people that have ridden it just havent been myself yet.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjohnson21 View Post
    I think the trail is complete now its just not officially open. I know a few people that have ridden it just havent been myself yet.
    Correct. Trail Dynamics completed our work way back in the summer and Barry Smith's work trickled into fall. Local SORBA folks were doing finish work behind the machines. Plans for a large wooden overlook structure were approved (as the master planner for the park I got to preview these) and a contractor was hired to build this. A contractor was also hired to build the parking area and main trailhead. I have not gotten a status report recently from Rick at TPL but will try and check in and report back if I hear anything.

Stringers is going to be a cool addition for sure.

Woody

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    Correct. Trail Dynamics completed our work way back in the summer and Barry Smith's work trickled into fall. Local SORBA folks were doing finish work behind the machines. Plans for a large wooden overlook structure were approved (as the master planner for the park I got to preview these) and a contractor was hired to build this. A contractor was also hired to build the parking area and main trailhead. I have not gotten a status report recently from Rick at TPL but will try and check in and report back if I hear anything.

Stringers is going to be a cool addition for sure.

Woody
    Thats great i cant wait to check it out.