mtbr member

SERC #5 Tanasi Ducktown

Packing today for the trip from Florida to Ducktown. Really looking forward to this race. I hear the first 6 miles of the race is climbing, climbing and more climbing. I have been looking for videos and such of the trail. I have not had much luck finding anything. Anyone else from the forums going this weekend?
    Mountain Bike http://www.mtbmike.com/Videos

mtbr member
    The Ocoee is a great location for a race. You'll love it. Have fun and be safe.
    Media Manager - Coming Soon
    Press Relations - Team Billy Goat Bikes - Mountain Khakis

Sir Crashalot
    Good luck Steve. I'll be racing in Tallahassee Sunday...hopefully destroying everyone in my cat.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    I'm in Altanta for a conference next week, so I'm going to be heading up to take in this race. I have no idea what to expect. It seems like a long course and it's pretty early in my race season. I hope, I don't explode
    I hear there is some great whitewater rafting in the area, if you have time.

go vegan!
    Sep 2010
    I am packing right now and heading up to ATL tonight for some friday the 13th tattoo action at Only You Tattoo, tomorrow!!!

Look forward to your video next week
    GOOD LUCK to you and everyone else racing this weekend no matter where it is!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by xgjokax
    I am packing right now and heading up to ATL tonight for some friday the 13th tattoo action at Only You Tattoo, tomorrow!!!

Look forward to your video next week
    GOOD LUCK to you and everyone else racing this weekend no matter where it is!
    Thanks. Making the videos are half the fun of racing for me.

go vegan!
    Sep 2010
    pre-road the course today... get ready for some rain and climbing!

mtbr member
    Sure was a lot of climbing, but the old weather man was wrong. Perfect weather for a race. The family had a blast. I was so proud of my son. He won his first 11 to 14 year old race with a sprint to the finish to win by a bike length from a pass at the end. I was so excited and screaming I forgot to use the camera I had in my hand. I hope someone got a pic. Not bad for a 10 year old turning 11 soon.

go vegan!
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by smace
    Sure was a lot of climbing, but the old weather man was wrong. Perfect weather for a race. The family had a blast. I was so proud of my son. He won his first 11 to 14 year old race with a sprint to the finish to win by a bike length from a pass at the end. I was so excited and screaming I forgot to use the camera I had in my hand. I hope someone got a pic. Not bad for a 10 year old turning 11 soon.
    AWESOME Congrats to you guys!

During the climb I kept on looking down at my computer and was like "its not even near six miles yet!?" HAHA I look forward to your other serc5 videos.

mtbr member
    Serc #5 11 to 14

Serc #5 40 to 49

Kids Race

Yellow wave - Start of the hill climb of each class