mtbr member
    Sep 2005

The ROAM World Tour-April 28th, Charlotte NC

PASA and Black Sheep Cycles are proud to present ROAM, the newest film from The Collective. There will be a $5 donation at the door. All proceeds are going to benefit the George Poston Park trail project which is currently underway. We will also be raffling a brand new 2005 Trek Bruiser. Raffle tickets for the bike are $5 or $20 for 5, and will be sold from now up until the night of the premier. After the movie, please join the PASA members for a Critical Mass style urban ride through Uptown Charlotte. All are welcome! For more information, please check www.bikepasa.com or www.blacksheepcycles.com. For more movie information please check out www.thecollectivefilm.com and be sure to check out the teaser http://www.thecollectivefilm.com/roam/index_roam.html.

Don't miss out! This will be a night to remember!

Date: April 28
    Time: 8pm
    1432 West Morehead St.
    Charlotte NC
    Admission: $5 donation to PASA
    Last edited by vinnycactus; 03-24-2006 at 01:13 PM.

The Turtle
    Man, I SO wish Charlotte wasn't 6 hours away from Nashville!! I'm dyin' to see this movie, and I've been hoping there would be a showing closer to the Nashville area. Just don't think I can justify 6 hours of driving for a movie!!

I'll be buying the video the second it comes out though in May!!

Hope everyone who goes to this has a great time!

mtbr member
    I'll bring my camcorded and bootleg that ****. What do ya think Vinny? Sound like a plan?

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Sandman
    I'll bring my camcorded and bootleg that ****. What do ya think Vinny? Sound like a plan?
    sounds good. it'll be like buy movies off of guys selling them on the NYC subway. you definately coming out or will you be "paddling".

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    See ya'll dar'....

Bennett

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnycactus
    sounds good. it'll be like buy movies off of guys selling them on the NYC subway. you definately coming out or will you be "paddling".
    Paddling most likely. If anything changes I'll be there though. It's been a rough week and I need to get the heck outta town for a night.