Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    El Gorrrriiii
    Jan 2012
    look at ebay as well for good deals! pricepoint.com as well!
    Giant Talon ... with a few upgrades

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sfb12 View Post
    So is helmets all that is required for markham? what about quiet waters?
    I know there are signs at QW when you hit the intermediate parts saying helmets are required. Not sure if you need to sign the waiver, we just rode right onto the trail.

FloridaKeys Fishing Guide
    QW requires the same waiver as Markham. If you get the pass at Markham you are covered in QW as well. Just today I had to ask one dumbass to leave and my friend Chris got # 2 this AM too. When you enter the parks you ride by at least 4 signs stating "helmets required", so what part of those words is so hard to understand??
    Sorry if I sound cranky but it is in your interest as a rider, as well as the park's interest, to be responsible enough to realize that you are either trespassing or riding legally. Either way an EMS ride out of the park is more costly than a helmet.
    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    I own a helmet and gloves, yes I know gloves were just reccomended but I took a nasty spill on my first ride so I bought a pair. I have the wavier signed as well. So I now see no problem. I'm checking Markham out not this weekend but hopefully next weekend. Been going to quiet waters because its closer but I really want to try Markham now.

FloridaKeys Fishing Guide
    Enjoy!!!!!
    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2